Please register and/or enroll for classes through our online system!
Please read our Daliana Dance Handbook for ALL pricing and TUITION Policies. You must read the handbook before you register for classes.
- Payment: Tuition is charged in 11 equal payments August -June regardless of the number of classes in the month. Whether we have a short month (2 weeks) or long month (5 weeks), tuition amount remains the same. Payments do not vary due to holidays or the number of weeks in a month. You may pay in advance for tuition or fees. Tuition is non-refundable and not transferable.
- Due Date: Tuition is due on the 1st of every month and must be paid to participate in dance class. Tuition will not be prorated due to Late Month Registration, Holidays, Vacations,Absences, Studio Closures and/or Holidays, Vacations, Absences, Studio Closures and/or Illness.
- Accepted Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, cash and personal check made payable to Daliana Dance (be sure to include child’s name on check). Credit Card Payments may be made via your Portal. $25.00 fee on all returned checks. You must provide credit card information to be registered.
- Late Payments: Tuition is late if paid after the 6th of the month. Tuition received on the 7th or later will incur a $15.00 late fee.
- Outstanding Balances: Students whose account balances are delinquent 30 days past due will not be able to attend dance classes, or participate in special events such as parades or showcase.
- Missed Classes: Tuition is charged regardless of the number of classes missed. Make up classes are available for ages 5 and up. Make-up classes are available if dancer is ill, injured or if there’s a family emergency.You may not “skip” a month or late fees will be incurred. Enrollment is understood to be for the 11 month dance season, August 2020- June 2021. Students on competition team will have a varied ending based on National Competition.
- Cancellation: If you choose to withdraw from the studio a 30 day written notice must be received otherwise, you are responsible for said tuition. No refunds.
- Enrollment Changes: There is a $5.00 charge per class for changes made to enrolled classes after statements have been sent.